March 11, 2008

100 Posts - 75 Readers & More......

This blog was conceptualized to share the information for young process engineers who need guidance at each step in the early career of their professional life. Since May2007 I started active blogging. Now we had 100 Posts in 10 Months & 75 readers which is a very good growth specially when your focus area is so specific. I am not blogging for my own thoughts, day to day happening like my personal diary but this blog is meant for purely technical & useful learnings.


As promised earlier, I am now launching a page on my detailed work in Fertilizer industry where from I started my Career. On this page I'll be posting my jobs one by one as & when I get time.

I hope for your continued support in bringing more & more friends to encourage sharing of knowledge among a community of true professionals.

Print this post

0 comments: