ChemSep integrates flash, the classic equilibrium stage column model and a nonequilibrium or rate-based column model in one easy to use program. ChemSep-Lite (a version with some limitations) is available free - Download from Original Site.
Following are the case studies presented on ChemSep site.
- Depropanizer - Download
- Aromatics Column - Download
- Extractive Distillation - Download
- PSA Distillation - Methanol & Acetone - Download
- Methanol-IPA-Water Azeotropw - Download
- Butane Splitter - Download
- BTX ChemSep Book - Download
You can either download above PDF or can download ChemSep simulation files also from ChemSep Site which can be used with ChemSep Lite.
ChemSep is CAPE open Compliant that means you can use these simulation files with other programs e.g. ASPEN. It is also integrated with Sulzer's Column Rating tool SULCOL.
Download ChemSep Guide Book Here.