Some fun facts from another blog called tellmewhyfacts
- Venus is the only planet that rotates clockwise.
- Elephants are the only animals that cannot jump.
- Google receives about 200 million search queries each day.
- The first owner of the Marlboro company died of lung cancer.
- Russia has the most movie theaters in the world.
- Canada is an Indian word meaning "Big Village"
- Pearls melt in vinegar.
- The Eiffel Tower has 1792 steps.
- Each king in a deck of playing cards represents a great king from history. Spades - King David, Clubs - Alexander the Great, Hearts - Charlemagne and Diamonds -
- If a statue in the park of a person on a horse has both front legs in the air, the person died in battle; if the horse has one leg front leg in the air, the person died as a result of wounds received in battle; if the horse has all 4 legs on the ground, the person died of natural causes.
- Honey is the only food that does not spoil. Honey found in the tombs of Egyptian pharaohs has been tasted by archaeologists and found edible.
- Guinness Book Of Records holds the record for being the book most stolen from Public Libraries.
- Donald Duck comics were banned in Finland because he didn't wear pants.
- If you can see a rainbow you must have your back to the sun.
- There are only four words in the English language which end in '-dous': tremendous, horrendous, stupendous, and hazardous
- The colder the room you sleep in, the better the chances are that you'll have a
- No piece of paper can be folded more than 7 times.
- The term Cop comes from Constable on Patrol, which is a term used in England.
- More steel in the US is used to make bottle caps than to manufacture automobile
- Humans and dolphins are the only species that have sex for pleasure.
- There are only two Hindi words which end on -dook; Sandook & Bandook. - Tell me the third one if you Can
Last one added from my side for my Indian friends.